How creative is this! Thank you to spacekoto for nominating me. Honestly, I am flattered that even we are thousand miles apart , we managed to have this witty connection on blogging about anything. In Filipino or English … it is awesome.
So how does this work. Let me see if I remember this right from the rules of the madamme spacekoto.
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you,
2. Answer the questions posted by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 5 bloggers and why you nominated them
4. Post 10 questions for your nominees
5. Tag your post as awesomebloggeraward
6. Let the blogger know tou have nominated them
So here are the questions from spacekoto and my answers. If it is in Filipino, I will translate it for those who are not familiar with our mother tongue.
1. Kung mananalo ka ng 1 million, ano gagawin mo?( what will you do if have won 1 million – do your own monetary rate exchange)
I will share to my family , save for my LOs fund and then go on a cruise.
2. Nanunuod ka ba ng Game of Thrones? Kung oo, sino ka sa mga character? Kung hindi, eh di next question. ( do you watch Game of thrones? If yes , which character has similarities to you, if no, next question)
3. Anong mapapayo mo sa mga baguhang bloggers na katulad ko? Awuw bago. ( what is your advise to new bloggers)
Keep writing but be tactful
4. Ano ang dream job mo?( what isyour dream job)
Australian Border Police officer( the type that checks luggage for prohibited stuff at the airport)
5. Sa lahat ng blog post mo, alin dun ang favorite mo?(in your previous posts on your site, which is your fave ?)
Tales from the Buffet spread
6. Sino inspiration mo sa pag susulat? ( who inspires you to write)
barney Stinson hahaha .
Actually it is Joy Tanchi mendoza . She authors Teaching with Joy.
7. Eto nabasa ko lang… Would you rather go back to your past and change it or see your future?
See my future
8. August na, how’s your 2017 so far?
It is getting better by God’s grace
9. What makes you blush? Bawal isagot ang blush on.
Red wine. Lol.
10. Kung isasa-pelikula ang buhay mo, sino gusto mong gumanap?( who will portray you , if there is a movie about your life)
Hmm, amy adams
Filipino: mylene dizon
My nominees are actually I wanna read the envelope of the winners:
spacekoto For her humour, honesty and creativity . Living and working in Singapore is not all roses and blooms ( i can relate as a former OFW in Sg too) but this chic is strong and resilient in her posts.
Love, Amielle – being sensible as a young foreign woman in the UaE. Her posts are nice and enjoyable to read too.
Girls, spacekoto and Love, Amielle continue loving life. Embrace challenges with wisdom, poise and grace. I can see my younger self in you as I also left our Motherland in 2005 to be an OFW and also to see the world. Our journeys may not be smooth sailing all the time but I know you gals can make it big too.