Special thanks to spacekoto for tagging me. It is one of her Award Nominations—- space, you are a pop star on WP!!
Anyway , like previous Awards circulating around the wp.I am not forcing anyone to join but if you feel interested, the rules are
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share random facts about you. Sorry spacekoto, i cant think of 14 at the moment.
3. Answer the 3 questions
4. Pass it on with same rules and tag as many bloggers you like.
So spacekoto here are the answers and 14 random facts .
Q and A
1. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
A. A healthy life for me and loved ones
B. A drivers license
C. Im gonna be shameless… money and lotsa money
2. If asked between me and your friends, who would you choose?
3. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk?
Don’t fuss… eat more bacon
Random stuff about me:
1. I am left handed. I have the tendency to mix up my right and left especially when giving directions to cabbies.
2. I like music from the 50s-70s. My favorites are Misty, You are my Special Angel, Someone to watch over me.
3. Recently I am hooked into old or period series. Particularly from BBC. I just finished Downton Abbey and now cruising along Call the Midwives. Something about English series that I like is the straightforwardness of the plot.
4. I cry easily watching drama series. Too much makes me catch fever. Lol
( my tomato and roast pepper soup) oops coke at the background from my Lil one’s party over the weekend)
6. I do not have friends here in Australia. Or maybe I havent met them yet. But I do not really care. I believe that even my good and true friends are scattered around the globe. I am happy.
7. I recently learned crocheting and I am addicted to it. I am not the fastest but I have completed few projects.
8. My first overseas job was in Bahrain . january 1 2005. I was very excited because I was given a job to be a tutor to a boy with special needs. But the society had seen me as a nanny during my stint there. I sorta lost my self esteem there but I got the hang of it. 2 years after, I left and I was back to teaching and I am grateful for that exposure because my employers had given me a very good reference letter. I had also learned a lot from them as a Jewish family, and also how to be independent. Too independent I never settled in the Philippines and had always been on the move.
9. If I were to choose a country to live and settle it will be Germany. I admire their lifestyle – rustic, simple and humble.
10. My favorite scent is Chanel Chance. Very feminine.
11. I like to wear boots. The army kind. My trustworthy ones are my grey canvass Palladium and Doc Marten’s .My husband thinks I must have been a soldier in my past life.
There. If you wish to join. Here are my 3 questions.
1. What is food item ( it can be junk lol) can you indulge all day?
2. What era would you like to re live again?
3. What song you hated most?